Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tree decorating and Tooth pulling.......

W started off the day heading to Tai Pan Trading in Ontario. I have never seen a bigger house decorating store in my life! The prices are great too! It was a little too "product overload" for me but we had a good time anyway! After buying some ornaments we came home and did the Tree. Madison had a great time and I think this is the first year I actually helped! I think it turned out great.






My mom bought Madison her own pink tree for her room. She had a great time decorating it anyway she wanted!



Later that day I took Madison is the bathroom and yanked out her bottom tooth! It had been VERY Wiggly for weeks now but that sucker just didn't want to budge! Unfortunately the tooth behind it was already coming in so we either had to pull it out at home or take a ride to the dentist for shots and pain! So heck, I pulled that thing out and canceled the dentist appointment! Yay!!



No comments: