Friday, December 26, 2008

The BIG Day! Merry Christmas!!!!!!

We had such a great Christmas! Enjoy the pics!
Okay mom, I'm ready to go downstairs!!! (6:45 am)

Looking at what Santa brought her....

How did Santa know she likes Autobiographies???

Her very own video camera! Santa is so cool....

Mommy's Girl!

Madison starts Basketball this week so of course I had to get her new B-BALL shoes!

"This is the coolest gift EVER mom!!" I think that was worth $50!

Man...am I creating a monster here?


Yep! I am

Madison's First Coach purse....I know! I'm crazy!


My new Ed Hardy sunglasses

A Christmas Tradition...3 yrs now. New Uggs

The girls on Christmas Morning....

We are soooooooo lucky!

The aftermath....and those are just Madisons gifts!

and these are mine :)

My awesome new watch!

Waiting for Santa.....


He's here!!!! and so are the HOT Fireman of La Verne :)






Nanny and I....I LOVE her!!

I hope everyone had a nice Holiday season! Thank goodness it's almost January. Here's to health, happiness and finding a man!!!!!! hahahahaha

No comments: