Sunday, November 16, 2008

The season is over! :(

Man! I can't beleive the soccer season is already over :( Madison LOVES soccer and we had a really great team this year. The coaches were awesome and the parents weren't so bad either! Madison scored atleast one goal in almost EVERY game!! She obviously does NOT take after her mama! haha. At the end of the season my parents hosted the team party. Whos grandparents do that!?!?!?!?! Madison and I are VERY lucky! Way to go Dazzling Dolphins!!! Enjoy the pics!









a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhdMS0zvaqFP-2Zyelp7WB8EEkjknlAPCz088dLYEbae-yi0ZB3BgHw6biRz9ffgUzOr3msRyFaxPScZLwpNn0ds5GUfLADnMOLs-WCSK38MP_c7hf8s9Ck_72DKSoQ6cQ2s3BYJazwkDcq/s1600-h/IMG_8633+copy.jpg">


1 comment:

Brittney Paul said...

love the pics, Mandy! She's the cutest soccer player ever! So glad I was able to make it to at least one game. I'll shoot for two next season!haha