Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween

Man!! Seriously Halloween felt like a year of planning and activities. Between throwing our Halloween party, being room mom and the actual Halloween day it was NUTS!! I start buying stuff for the party as soon as it hits the shelves. After Madison's party I cannot wait for Halloween to be over! lol. Our Family tradition is to go to the Paul's house every year on Halloween night. Each year we pass out the candy to 500+ kids and enjoy the company of friends and neighbors. I always have the BEST time!!




Madison on Halloween night....as DOROTHY. She played with this little puppy ALL night!!





It wouldn't be a Halloween at the Paul's without some kind of stunt! :) Here are the boys trying to "blow up" a pumpkin!
It was actually pretty cool!
As always...GORGEOUS Mackenna
Halloween at the Paul's is always so much fun!!
Chrissi, Me and Brit


Madison's 2nd Annual Halloween Party....Can't wait untill next year!!
My gorgeous pirate!

Madison as the Queen of Hearts at school

2 comments:

Brittney Paul said...

oh my gosh, Amanda! All of Madison's costumes were so dang cute! And I love the picture of Mackenna and the one of you, me, and chrissi-darling!!

The Fit Professor said...

Looks like you had lots of fun with Halloween, love all of Maddie's many costumes :-)