Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yee-Haw!! All the work paid off!

Getting ready to leave....


One of the many signs..
Madison's AWESOME Cake!!

My princess!!!!

2 of my favorite girls, Kelly and Kara
Me and Ash :)

Our Anastasia!

Kathy and my mom setting up
Craft Table...Paint your own piggy bank. Sooo many colors they all ended up kind of a black mess. But they were FUN!

My dad and John wore the SAME shirt.....whoops!
Kati and the new princess, Tori

Panning for Gold
Jessikah and Bradyn panning for Gold....
Gorgeous Mackenna...Can she be any prettier?!?!?
Piniata time!!
Pin the badge on Madison Game...
My mom and dad got her golf clubs...sbe was thrilled!!



Madison's Western birthday party turned out amazing. I am very thankfull for Kathy, John and Ashley Paul for helping us the night before, and the day of! They are such an awesome family. I don't know where we would be without them! I also appreciate everyone coming out that day. It was lots of fun!! I'm Super glad it's over though :) Enjoy some pictures!

2 comments:

Brittney Paul said...

Mandy, that picture of Mackenna is so darling, thanks so much for always taking the best pics. of her!! I LOVED Madison's party, we had the best time-you are seriously going to be my personal party planner from now on, because I was way too stressed out before Mac's party!!

The Fit Professor said...

So much fun! Everything turned out so cute!